As 2012 quickly approaches like a pissed-off stallion with a bowel movement disorder, I find it apt to make a Letterman-style top ten list of New Year's Resolutions. Or at least, ten things I would like to accomplish by 2012. So here we go:
1. Find His Daughter a home.
2. Go to the Midwestern Writer's Conference
3. Influence someone for the best (by that I mean their best interest)
4. Find some sort of "real" writing job or attend graduate school
5. Read 90 novels like I used to in my high school days (100 novels/year)
--Feel free to leave suggestions on the ABOUT page--
6. Get Excluded in everyone's hands or at least on their eReaders
7. Publish at least 2 more short stories
8. Be encourage by someone else to do something I never planned on doing (for the better, I hope)
9. Make this website more interesting
10. Relax a little and have some fun.
Of course, with any list may come some alterations. Subject to change without notice and all that jazz.
Fear, focus, and the future. C.M. Humphries talks about writing, horror, and whatever.